June 1 – August 31
September 1 – October 1
October 2 – 7
** Must be a full-time student at an accredited university at the time of the conference to register at the student rate. A current school identification card must be uploaded during registration and presented at the conference.
|Banquet Tickets||June 1 – October 1|
(opening reception and banquet only)
Tickets For the Excursions***Attendees and all accompanying persons can purchase tickets to attend one of the planned tours at a special rate. Information about the different excursions can be accessed Here! All excursion tickets must be purchased before September 15th. While we strongly encourage the purchase of the tickets at the time of registration this is not required. If you have already registered and would like to buy additional tickets for the excursion as an attendee or as an accompanying person then reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before September 15th. After that date tickets cannot be guaranteed.
- Full Registration and Student Registration includes access to all technical sessions, plenary lectures, and conference materials, the welcome reception, lunch and all coffee breaks.
- If you are currently a student and will graduate in September or October 2022, you may register as a “student”. All student registrants will be asked to show their student ID or other documentation when they register.
- Each abstract must be accompanied by a separate registration in order to be included in the technical program. Multiple abstracts cannot be associated with a single registration unless prior approval from the conference organizers was granted.
- If you are the presenting author on an abstract and it has been accepted, you will need to complete your registration and pay the registration fees no later than September 2nd 2022 in order to guarantee inclusion in the final program.
- There is no one-day registration. Your registration fee is for the entire conference.
- The Accompanying Person registration covers the opening reception and banquet only. An Accompanying Person may not be another conference participant. This fee does not include access to any of the technical program.
- Conference attendees are strongly encouraged to reserve a room at the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel at a special rate of $165.00 per night. Reservations must be made before September 9, 2022, to receive the conference special rate and the bookings must be made Here!