Requesting Letters for Visa Applications

Any citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) to attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference.
Conference participants who need an official invitation letter for VISA application should send their requests to:
Please Include:
      Last/Family Name:
      First Name:
      Date of Birth:
      Passport Number:
      Country of Issue:
      Complete Mailing Address: (For Applicants needing original letter)
      An electronic copy (pdf) of a signed invitation letter will be sent to the requester via e-mail, unless you request for the original to be mailed to you.
Learn more: Business Travel to the United States
Visa Application:
Official list of U.S. Embassies from the Department of State